Key Dates & Checklist
Record & upload your presentation by August 7th at our Google Drive Directory.
Rename the files as “#_lead author last name_topic of presentation” (e.g., 106_Kockelman_congestion pricing)
Please ensure you upload two files: your PowerPoint slides (as .pptx) + presentation recording (as .pptxs or .webm).
Your presentation should be 18 to 21 minutes.
On Aug 11 or 12, please participate in your session & in many others! (Your recording is simply a backup, in case you have connection issues.) We also have 8 to 10 min for Q&A with authors, for a total of 30-min per paper.
You can use any available tool for screen & video recorder
A Few Tips:
- If possible, use a microphone rather than your computer’s in-built speaker to record your audio.
- Ensure all notifications are turned off.
- Remove background noise, turn off fans, devices & close the door to avoid distraction.
- Please make sure your video does not block the texts on your slides.
Windows users can use PowerPoint Slideshow/Record tool as described here. Mac users who cannot record the camera by the PowerPoint, can use Panapto instead.
To use Panapto:
- Open your PowerPoint presentation & put it in “Slide Show” mode.
2. In Panapto Express, in your web browser, click the Screen capture icon & then select the application window with your PowerPoint slides.
3. Now, press the big red record button & start presenting.
4. Once you have finished recording, download & save the recording file.