Paper Submission Instructions
BTR#3 full-paper submission deadline is *April 30*, 2021.
The conference paper word limit is 10,000 words. All manuscripts should be written in English and for the purpose of double-blind review, should exclude any information revealing the names or affiliations of the authors. The submissions process will be managed via EasyChair. EasyChair account registration & login: here. Authors must use this template: Full Paper Template & submit via this link.
No more than one submission per lead author, please. For any further instructions on paper format, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
On the Title Page, please indicate if the submitted paper has been already published in a peer-reviewed journal.
Papers are peer-reviewed, & selected papers are organized into sessions for web-based presentations during the conference. Although selection is based on the quality of papers, we strongly encourage researchers facing visa and financial barriers to submit full papers. Accepted papers will not be shared publicly by BTR organizers, so all authors can present & publish their BTR-presented work elsewhere. Such publication & presentation decisions are up to the authors. BTR participation will create no copyright concerns.
Any transportation-related areas including – but not limited to:
● Multi-modal transportation network & systems
● Freight transport & logistics
● Travel survey methods, big data acquisition & fusion
● Traffic management & operations
● Transport safety & security
● Intelligent transportation systems (ITS)
● Connected & automated vehicles, shared & electric vehicles
● Travel behavior modeling & demand forecasting, + transport econometrics
● Land use planning & policy
● Environmental impacts & sustainability
● Transport economics & policy
● Design, construction, & pavement engineering