Paper Submission Instructions
BTR#2 full-paper submission deadline is *May 31*, 2020, via this link.
The acceptance paper word limit is 10,000 words. All manuscripts should be written in English and use Harvard style for referencing ( https://www.mendeley.com/guides/harvard-citation-guide). Emails for all authors should show on cover page. Authors may use these two templates: Full Paper Template + Title Page Template, & submit here.
No more than one submission per lead author, please. For any further instructions on paper format, please contact us at email@example.com.
Papers are peer-reviewed, & selected papers are organized into sessions for web-based presentations during the conference. Although selection is based on the quality of articles, we strongly encourage researchers with visa and financial barriers to submit full papers. Accepted papers will not be shared publicly by BTR organizers, so all authors can present & publish their BTR-presented work elsewhere. Such publication & presentation decisions are up to the authors. BTR participation will create no copyright concerns.
Any transportation-related areas including – but not limited to:
● Multi-modal transportation network & systems
● Freight transport & logistics
● Travel survey methods, big data acquisition & fusion
● Traffic management & operations
● Transport safety & security
● Intelligent transportation systems
● Connected & automated vehicles, shared & electric vehicles
● Travel behavior modeling & demand forecasting, + transport econometrics
● Land use planning & policy
● Environmental impacts & sustainability
● Transport economics & policy
● Design, construction, & pavement engineering